K-HS™ Severe Duty Horizontal Pump
KETO K-HS™ Slurry Horizontal pump range is engineered with the latest hydraulic and wear technologies to cope with the most severe corrosive and abrasive slurry applications. K-HS™ pumps feature patented innovative designs that can significantly reduce the operational costs of slurry pumping.
Reliable operation is paramount, our pumps are cast from high quality heavy duty materials of construction to ensure long term wear resistance and great performance. With a range of genuine wet end parts and different material combinations the K-HS™ slurry pumps have the versatility to ensure the most appropriate pumping solution can be provided for any given application.
All K-HS™ spare parts are fully interchangeable with the most common slurry pump designs in the industry. Our high quality advanced KETO spare parts can be fitted into existing pumps to improve performance and extend service life.
- Range: 25 mm (1”) to 500 mm (18”)
- Flows to: 7,500m3/h (33,022 USgpm)
- Heads to: 100 m (328ft)
- Pressures to: 2,100 kPa (305 psi)
- Mineral processing
- Chemical processing
- Coal preparation
- Effluent handling
- Gravel & sand
- Modular design for ease of maintenance
- Heavy duty one piece frame base with lifting points for easy maintenance
- Standard ductile iron outer casings for higher working pressures and incorporating lifting points
- Standard or advanced K-IBA™ bearing assembly improves reliability to extend bearing life reduce lubrication costs
- Shaft sealing for increased reliability, stuffing box, expeller, K-ES™ elevated seal or K-ISS™ mechanical seal options available
- Standard or advanced K-HEE™ impeller design options available
- Allows ease of fitting multiple liner materials, including hard metal, thick section rubber or polyurethane
- Single piece sleeve for stuffing box sealing, lowers stock holding and maintenance
- Multi-purpose design allows for reduced inventory requirements and interchangeability
- Belt guards allows for ease of maintenance and inspection of belt condition
K-HS™ Series Coverage Chart
K-ISS™ Mechanical Seal
The K-ISS™ mechanical seal (external flush) combines the best features of several sealing options into one cost-effective alternative. It automatically compensates against changes in suction pressure and wet end wear and utilises up to 90% less seal water than alternative solutions.
K-SM™ Scale Muncher™
The Scale Muncher™ can be retrofitted to existing pump supplier designs. It replaces scale traps and aggregate screens, used to prevent choking of the impeller. There is no more need to empty scale trap baskets, which eliminates safety and environmental hazards while significantly reducing labour costs.
K-MF™ MultiFit Liner
Our revolutionary MultiFit™ elastomer liners combine industry-proven thick liner improvements for extended wear life with the ease of maintenance and interchangeability. The MultiFit™ liner is our solution to simplify the implementation, installation and selection of elastomer liners.
Long life Karbide™ shaft sleeves
The long life Karbide™ shaft sleeves result in a significant extension to the wear life of pump components and improve pump efficiency over its service life, optimising uptime. The benefits are in the additional wear life of the impeller, throat bush, bearing assembly with power savings in spare part costs.