K-IBA™ Heavy Duty Bearing Assembly
The K-IBA™ heavy duty bearing assembly is an innovative design to protect your pump against contaminants. It also reduces grease consumption, improves maintenance intervals and lowers inventory costs.
It is crucial for bearing assemblies to be reliable, to prevent expensive and unexpected downtime. The K-IBA™ bearing assembly offers many updated parts to improve on typical legacy failure points. Contamination and grease consumption are major issues in standard bearing assemblies.
Contamination is the leading cause of bearing failure, with approximately 55% of bearing failures due to contamination leading to unscheduled downtime and lost production. Up to 95% of grease is wasted in conventional bearing assemblies. The K-IBA™ was specifically designed to prevent against contamination, reduce grease consumption, improve maintenance intervals and reduce inventory costs.
- Easy to maintain cartridge style bearing assembly
- Bearing assembly can be replaced in-situ
- Modern bearing seals for increased reliability
- Patented grease and oil flinger allows a simple choice of oil or grease lubrication and requires greasing only every few months
- Directional grease port prevents over-consumption of grease
- Various material options available including carbon and stainless steel