K-W™ Series Stainless Steel Submersible Borehole Pump
Our K-W™ Series Stainless Steel Submersible Borehole Pump range offers market-leading reliability and efficiency. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, K-W™ pumps are available in a range of sizes and ideal for a wide variety of applications.
The K-W™ Series pumps offer state-of-the-art hydraulic design that meets high demand with the highest performance, provides long-term cost savings and maximum reliability in all applications.
- Range: 32 mm (1.25”) to 150 mm (6”)
- Flows to: 5 - 250 m3/h (22 – 1,100 USgpm)
- Heads to: 550 m (1,804 ft)
- Water supply
- Stainless steel construction throughout
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- Equipped with a reliable non-return valve which prevents back flow in connection with pump stoppage
- All bearings are water-lubricated and have a squared shape enabling sand particles, if any, to leave the pump together with the pumped liquid
- The stop ring, which is designed as a thrust bearing, limits axial movements of the pump shaft
- Inlet strainer prevents oversize particles from entering the pump
- Ease of maintenance
K-HWT™ Bore Headworks Trailer
We fabricate a unique offering of mobile bore headworks trailers in-house. Our K-HWT™ Bore Headworks Trailers are custom designed to improve safety and increase efficiency of bore pump installation and removal where pumps are suspended on industry standard flexible rising column (Wellmaster/Flexibore).
K-BRT™ Bore Installation/Retrieval Trailer
The The K-BRT™ Bore Installation/Retrieval Trailers are a safe, mobile and easy to operate system to install, test and retrieve bore dewatering pumps from in-pit applications. The K-BRT™ design allows for cost-effective, safe and efficient use of resources to minimise operational downtimes.
Wellmaster Flexible Rising Main System
Wellmaster is the next generation Flexible Rising Main for all types of ground water extraction and well monitoring operations. Its simplicity of installation makes Wellmaster the cost-effective alternative to rigid steel pipe, especially for deep well construction.