Wellmaster Flexible Rising Main System
Wellmaster is the next generation Flexible Rising Main for all types of ground water extraction and well monitoring operations. Its simplicity of installation makes Wellmaster the cost-effective alternative to rigid steel pipe, especially for deep well construction.
Wellmaster is manufactured from high tenacity synthetic yarns, circular woven and totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane lining and cover. The riser has an integral textile reinforced rib for location of the power cable strapping system. The larger sizes have two ribs.
- Potable and mineral groundwater extraction
- Water supply wells for desalination plants
- Deep mine and quarry de-watering
- Drains, caisson duty, offshore rigs and platforms
- Prevention of saline intrusion
- Offshore fire protection pumping
- Scavenger pumping
- Groundwater pressure reduction in tunneling
- Lightweight, layflat coilable construction for ease of storage, handling and transport
- High safety margins in both tensile and hydraulic performance
- Total corrosion, microbiological and internal scaling resistance
- Compatible with all types of submersible pumps
- Long operational life with a 5 year warranty
- High abrasion resistant lining and cover
- Superior hydraulic performance with low friction loss for reduced operation costs
- Rapid installation and retrieval methods resulting in substantial labor and cost savings
- World-wide potable water approval
- Available with a range of reusable field-fittable high security 316 stainless steel couplings and a full range of other accessories
K-HWT™ Bore Headworks Trailer
We fabricate a unique offering of mobile bore headworks trailers in-house. Our K-HWT™ Bore Headworks Trailers are custom designed to improve safety and increase efficiency of bore pump installation and removal where pumps are suspended on industry standard flexible rising column (Wellmaster/Flexibore).
K-BRT™ Bore Installation/Retrieval Trailer
The The K-BRT™ Bore Installation/Retrieval Trailers are a safe, mobile and easy to operate system to install, test and retrieve bore dewatering pumps from in-pit applications. The K-BRT™ design allows for cost-effective, safe and efficient use of resources to minimise operational downtimes.