K-HWT™ Bore Headworks Trailer
We fabricate a unique offering of mobile bore headworks trailers in-house. Our K-HWT™ Bore Headworks Trailers are custom designed to improve safety and increase efficiency of bore pump installation and removal where pumps are suspended on industry standard flexible rising column (Wellmaster/Flexibore).
Using top of the range valves, fittings, electrical components and motor cabinets ensures our headwork packages are built to the highest standards.
- Range: 100 mm (4”) to 350 mm (14”)
- Flows to: 250 m3/h (1,100 USgpm)
- Pressures to: 2,000 kPa (290 psi)
- KETO standard & mine specification options
- BHPBIO and RTIO compliant models also available
- Transportable or fixed
- Complete modularised packages available for rapid dispatch
- Ease of maintenance
- ‘Plug and Play’ IP65 rated cabinets
- Available in sizes 7kW -220kW (larger on request)
- Full colour IP66 touchscreen HMI (optional)
- Data logging and cellular network capabilities: fault to 4G mobile/s as standard
- 4”- 8” discharge headworks in AS4680 galvanised or full 316SS
K-BRT™ Bore Installation/Retrieval Trailer
The The K-BRT™ Bore Installation/Retrieval Trailers are a safe, mobile and easy to operate system to install, test and retrieve bore dewatering pumps from in-pit applications. The K-BRT™ design allows for cost-effective, safe and efficient use of resources to minimise operational downtimes.
K-W™ Series Stainless Steel Submersible Borehole Pump
Our K-W™ Series Stainless Steel Submersible Borehole Pump range offers market-leading reliability and efficiency. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, K-W™ pumps are available in a range of sizes and ideal for a wide variety of applications.
Wellmaster Flexible Rising Main System
Wellmaster is the next generation Flexible Rising Main for all types of ground water extraction and well monitoring operations. Its simplicity of installation makes Wellmaster the cost-effective alternative to rigid steel pipe, especially for deep well construction.
KETO Company Overview Brochure