K-DW™ Dewatering Pump Sets
Our comprehensive offering of K-DW™ Dewatering Pump Sets are available in a variety of sizes and capacities for a multitude of dewatering applications. We can supply trailer, skid or pontoon mounted pumps, foot valve or self-priming, generating equipment, electrical cabinets and bunded fuel tanks, depending on the application.
All pump packages can be customised with options such as diesel or electric drive and variety of corrosion or wear resistant materials.
Utilising centrifugal pumps with open or closed impellers for various media and particle size. Major features are the Auto-prime system that automatically primes the suction pipe during start up, a run dry mechanical seal lubrication system and easy to use operator control systems with vital function indicators and alarms.
- Range: 50 mm (2”) to 250 mm (10”)
- Flows to: 2,000 m3/h (8,800 USgpm)
- Heads to: 350 m (1,148 ft)
- Available in diesel or electric
- Skid, trailer and pontoon versions
- Self-priming with high suction lift
- Licensed 16.5 T aggregate trailer or pontoon mounted
- Fully stow-able walkways and safety ladder enable access to all sides
- Ground level connection of suction, discharge and fuel lines
- Each unit is custom built to suit site specification with regard to safety, transport and mobility
KETO Company Overview Brochure