KETO provide a engineering and technical consultancy service including pump assessment, upgrade and re-rates and pump selection. Our expert staff can recommend the optimal pump for your specific environment and pumping application. We can perform an expert review of your pumping service process and system design to optimise your plant. Our team can troubleshoot existing problems and offer innovative solutions that can resolve your pump issues.
Our engineers can also improve pump performance by re-engineering components, making your equipment more reliable and cost effective. From initial pattern manufacture to final machining and heat treatment, these processes are conducted in-house ensuring that we are in total control of each step. The outcome is the right result first time, reduced lead times and lower cost.
We can offer unrivalled support in the selection process, including:
- Use of specialised materials to suit your specific application and optimise wear life
- Use of innovative bearing designs to improve pump performance
- Adjust the operating speed of your pumps to ensure optimal running conditions
- Recommend pump sizes and configurations to suit your requirements
KETO Pumps have a full pump testing facility that enables us to carry out performance tests. We provide full pump curve characteristics prior to delivery, ensuring refurbished and repaired units are within acceptable limits for head, power and pump efficiency.
Our engineering and technical service capabilities include:
- Engineering and technical support
- Pump assessment
- Upgrades & re-rates
- Pump selection & design
- Pump Testing